After a long hiatus, we're excited to announce the reboot of the Macmillan Professionals Conference and Excellence Awards, a two-day event from 2 - 3 November 2021. This year, Macmillan Professionals can join us in person at The Kimpton Clocktower Hotel in Manchester or virtually at home.
'Inspirational speakers and meaningful insights to take back and put into practice' - 2019 attendee
Whether you choose to join in person or online, you will find a range of inspiring and relevant sessions to get involved with, including plenty of opportunities to reconnect and rebuild relationships with peers and Macmillan.
A highlight of the event is the Macmillan Professionals Excellence Awards ceremony, where the winners of our prestigious awards are announced. This year, we will live stream the ceremony to allow more Macmillan Professionals and their teams to join in the celebrations.
This year's conference is an opportunity to:
- regroup and reconnect with health and social care peers from across the UK
- be inspired by each other and our industry expert speakers
- share learning, insight and experiences from your local area and hear about about best practice
- stay up to date with what’s happening in cancer on a national and local scale
- gain practical skills and tools to support you in your role
- learn about Macmillan’s vision for the future and the role you play in helping us do whatever it takes for people living with and affected by cancer.
We'll share more details about our conference programme soon.