On this page
- Talk to a cancer specialist
- Contact us about fundraising, events or donations
- Contact Macmillan's head office
- Update contact details and preferences
- Share feedback about Macmillan
- Press enquiries
- Questions about jobs or internships at Macmillan
- Contact a Macmillan Cancer Centre
- Find services and events in your area
- Find our offices
If you have a question about cancer, or you just need someone to listen, you can chat to our cancer experts on the Macmillan Support Line. From cancer treatment, to money worries, to feeling down, there is no problem too big or small and we will do whatever it takes to support you.
You might think other people need help more, but you shouldn't let that stop you from contacting us. We are here for everybody living with or affected by cancer and we want to hear from you.
For free, confidential advice from our cancer specialists you can:
- call the Macmillan Support Line on 0808 808 00 00 (open 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm. Opening times may vary for different specialist teams).
- chat online to us
- request a call back at a time that works for you.
Charges for calls to the Macmillan Support Line
Calling from consumer landlines and mobile phones
Calling from a business phone
If you are calling from a business phone, you should check with your provider whether there will be a charge for calling numbers starting with 0800 or 0808.
International calls outside the UK
Please note that calls to these numbers are not free when made from outside the UK. If you're calling from outside of the UK you can contact us on +44 207 091 2230. We are unable to advise on healthcare systems overseas.
If you have something you want to share with us about our services or activities, we'd love to hear from you. This will help us improve the way we do things and help us be there for people living with cancer in the best way possible. We have information on how to leave a complaint or give feedback.
To share feedback about Macmillan, please fill in our feedback form.