The Vinehealth app is a self-management tool that helps people understand their symptoms, manage their health, and stay on top of their care plan. Cancer is a complex condition. Remembering all the different medications, appointments, and scans, and adjusting to lifestyle changes can be difficult.
Vinehealth is suitable for anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer and is receiving treatment. The personal information used in the app can also be shared with a person’s family, friends or medical team if they choose to do so.
The Vinehealth app allows users to:
- log and track symptoms
- record notes
- set medication and appointment reminders
- access advice and guidance
- access psychological support including meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises and short courses on topics such as body image, loneliness and self-soothing
- summarise their symptoms in easy-to-view reports, making it simple to communicate with their care team
- prepare for appointments and understand which questions they might want to ask.
We're recommending this service as we think it may be useful to people living with cancer during the coronavirus pandemic. Macmillan has no relationship with the organisation featured on this page and has not created or designed any of the services. Macmillan does not manage any of the service. The organisation listed on this page is solely responsible for the services it offers.