The Untire app is a step-by-step programme to help reduce cancer-related fatigue and address the things that may be causing it. The app uses Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques and physical exercise to help people manage fatigue. It is self-guided, so you can decide in which order and at what pace you want to do the programme.
Untire's daily step-by-step programme includes tips, advice, stress-reducing exercises, physical activities and educational content to help people who have cancer-related fatigue.
The features include:
- finding information to understand fatigue, and learning about anxiety, worry, sleep, self-care and nutrition
- accessing daily tips and reminders to improve your lifestyle, and access audio and video guides about your condition
- learning mind and body exercises to increase energy levels
- joining private online support communities
- receiving weekly reports to help track progress and energy levels.
Untire is suitable for anyone who has been diagnosed with or is recovering from cancer, their family, friends and carers.
The Untire app is free to use. You can download it from:
Once you have downloaded the app, you will be asked to create an account and enter an access code. To receive your access code from Untire, submit your email address here. For questions please contact email@example.com.
We're recommending this service as we think it may be useful to people living with cancer during the coronavirus pandemic. Macmillan has no relationship with the organisation featured on this page and has not created or designed any of the services. Macmillan does not manage any of the service. The organisation listed on this page is solely responsible for the services it offers.