Whether you need help defining sparse brows and lashes, caring for nails that are suddenly more brittle, or minimising dark circles around the eyes, Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisors can help you feel more like yourself again. They can also show you how to use products to manage skin changes and enhance any facial features.
We currently have over 1,000 Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisors in Boots stores across the UK. They are No7 Advisors who have been specially trained to:
- help people living with cancer to manage the visible side effects of their treatment
- listen to any worries and concerns about cancer and its treatment
- guide you to sources of information and support, or connect you to local Macmillan services.
To find your nearest Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor:
- Visit boots.com
- Enter your postcode, town or store name
- Click on the 'Find' button
- Click on ‘Filter by store services’ and tick the ‘Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor’ box. This is listed under ‘Main Store Services’
- Your nearest stores with Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisors will be displayed on a map.
When you get to the store, visit the No7 counter. If you are unsure where it is, ask a staff member to direct you. You can also look for staff wearing Macmillan pin badges.
You can visit a store to speak with a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor at any time. However, you can book an appointment at selected larger stores if you would like to.
If you would rather speak in private, they can take you to a private area or a consultation room (if one is available). If you do not feel comfortable asking for a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor, you can find our leaflets in-store (often at the counter), which may help to answer your questions.
If a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor is not available in your area, you can still get support locally.
We also have further information about:
- Changes to your eyelashes and eyebrows during treatment - including a makeup tutorial video
- Skin and nail changes and tips about managing them
- Managing your feelings about changes to your appearance
Related Stories & Media