Supporting your patients from diagnosis
As a healthcare professional, you know how overwhelming a cancer diagnosis can be for your patients. We can support you by complementing the expert care you provide.
We can be there for your patients from day one by sending them regular tailored emails to support them through their diagnosis and beyond, covering topics like:
- learning about their cancer type and the possible side effects of treatment
- planning and managing finances
- talking about a diagnosis with loved ones
- coping with any changes in relationships
- understanding which benefits they may be entitled to
- following a healthy diet during treatment.
Your patients can sign up to receive ongoing information via email or post, with content tailored to their cancer type. Tell your patients to:
- sign up at macmillan.org.uk/diagnosis
- call 0808 808 00 00 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) for an information pack in the post.
Please share the link to the sign up page with your patients.