Signs and symptoms of nasal and sinus cancer
The most common symptoms of nasal and sinus cancer include:
- a blocked nose that does not clear
- pressure or pain behind your nose or in your upper teeth
- blood when you blow your nose
- losing your sense of smell.
Other symptoms include:
- numbness in your cheek, your upper lip, your upper teeth or the side of your nose
- stiffness or pain in your jaw
- loose teeth in your upper jaw
- speech changes
- double vision.
These symptoms can be caused by other conditions, but it is important to have them checked by your doctor.