- 'Macmillan Cancer Support' means Macmillan Cancer Support, a charity registered under number 261017 in England and Wales, in Scotland under number SC039907 and in the Isle of Man under 604. A company limited by guarantee registered under number 2400969 in England and Wales and company number 4694F in the Isle of Man with its registered offices at 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ, and where applicable its wholly-owned trading subsidiaries (all with the same registered office) which donate all their profits to Macmillan Cancer Support:
Macmillan Cancer Support Sales Limited, registered company no: 934859
Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited, registered company no: 2779446
Macmillan Cancer Support Enterprises Limited, registered company no: 03123290
Macmillan Healthcare Lottery Limited, registered company no: 9771479
Macmillan Financial Grants Lottery Limited, registered company no: 9494065
Macmillan Cancer Information Lottery Ltd, registered company no: 9771409
Macmillan Influencing Cancer Care Lottery Limited, registered company no: 9771351.
- 'Website' means www.macmillan.org.uk, or any other website under Macmillan Cancer Support's ownership or control from which a link has been created to these.
- 'You', 'your' and 'yours' means the person(s) accessing the Website.
- 'We', 'us' and 'our' means Macmillan Cancer Support.
- 'Material' means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website.
- 'Terms and Conditions' means the terms and conditions set out below, including where applicable, the 'Registration Terms and Conditions' (defined below).