- A multi-year cancer workforce funding settlement and deliver the next phase of Cancer Nurse Specialist expansion, ensuring Northern Ireland recruits 100 more by 2030.
- Funding for a strategic transformation of Palliative and End of Life Care. This will ensure that everyone who needs it can access integrated and personalised end-of-life care when and where they need it.
- Personalised integrated care for everyone with cancer. Through implementation of the Cancer Strategy’s recommendations, everyone should be offered an electronic holistic needs assessment and signposted onto emotional, practical and financial support in their community.
- An offer of emotional and wellbeing support for everyone living with cancer which is tailored to their individual needs.
- A commitment from the Health Minister to publish an annual progress report on closing health inequalities in cancer care.
You can read more about our manifesto asks in our candidate briefing.Close