Lined with Bronze Age hill forts, Neolithic burial chambers and Roman river crossings, you will step in the same footsteps as travellers who lived over 5,000 years ago.
Whether you're a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker - choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go.
How to enter Race to the Stones
There are two ways you can join Team Macmillan in this event.
Secure a charity place at Race to the Stones
We're proud to be a gold charity partner for this event, which means you can now apply for one of our guaranteed charity places today.
Registration fee: £50 (non-stop) / £70 (Weekender)
Sponsorship pledge: £450
Sign up now
Use your own place
If you've already secured your own place, you can still sign up to join Team Macmillan – email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you all the information and support you need to be part of Team Green.
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher's medal
- First class support from the Macmillan Hiking Team from sign up right through to the start line
To get a real feel for the Race to the Castle experience – please visit the Race to the Stones website.