The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en-route and tough hills in between! Our base-camp in Cirencester is the hub for a 100 km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds, which provides a stunning setting for 2,000 adventurers to test themselves.
There are rolling hills, villages, the magical Cotswold Way, footpaths & trails, with some fabulous views en-route – and a few tough hills in between! You’ll get full support & hospitality, including optional university style accommodation at our base-camp, and with half & quarter distance challenges also – there’s a Cotswold Way Challenge for everyone.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
How to enter the Cotswold Way Ultra Challenge
Use code MAC for 25% off your Charity Place registration fee.
Charity Sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising
- Full Challenge (~100km) - £30 registration fee + £595 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge (~50km) - £20 registration fee + £395 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge (~25km) - £10 registration fee + £245 fundraising pledge
Mixed Fundraising - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- Full Challenge (~100km) - £110 registration fee + £330 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge (~50km) - £72.50 registration fee + £218 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge (~25km) - £45 registration fee + £135 fundraising pledge
Self Fund - you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline
- Full Challenge (~100km) - £198 registration fee
- Half Challenge (~50km) - £129 registration fee
- Quarter Challenge (~25km) - £79 registration fee
For full details and to sign up, visit the Cotswold Way Ultra website.