- The Horizon Centre opens in Brighton, our first totally Macmillan-owned information and support centre.
- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre opens, meaning we have information and support centres in every county in the UK.
- We influence Government to ensure the 2015-2020 cancer strategy for England puts significant emphasis on improving patient experience across the whole cancer patient pathway, and the long-term side effects of treatment.
- We become The Marketing Society's brand of the year.
- World’s Biggest Coffee Morning raises over £25 million for the first time.
- Through our Putting the Fair into Welfare campaign, we make sure the needs of people living with cancer are recognised by the Government.
- The groundbreaking UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre opens.
- We publish research that shows the number of people living with and beyond cancer will double from 2 million in 2010 to 4 million in 2030.
- We help shape the development of the first Cancer Strategy for England.