Our 2021 plan
Our plan for this year focuses on the areas where we can make the biggest difference to the 3 million people living with cancer in the UK today. Our strategy is:
- based on what people have told us they need and want from us
- informed by what’s happening in the NHS and how we can best work together
- our response to the coronavirus pandemic
- how we will influence decision-makers and the system
- how we will tackle the income and resource challenges we continue to face
- our plan to evolve and improve.
We may be operating in uncertain times but our drive and our ambition remain the same.
Behind every number and statistic there is a person whose story matters. Here are just a few examples of how your support helps us to be there for people living with cancer.