- Cut the halibut, cod or plaice and salmon into strips about 4cm/2 inches by 2cm/1 inch.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan, according to the instructions on the packet.
- A few minutes before the pasta is ready, melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the fish and scallops and fry for two or three minutes until almost cooked, taking care not to break the fish.
- Stir in the crème fraîche and lemon juice and continue to cook, allowing the mixture to bubble and reduce for one minute.
- Drain the pasta and divide between warm plates. Season the fish mixture and sprinkle on the herbs, then spoon the mixture over the pasta.
- Serve immediately with green vegetables or salad.
Tip: Crunchy garlic bread or granary bread go well with this dish. For a thicker sauce, add parmesan cheese. For added texture, add a chopped onion.