*Due to Covid-19 please phone or email us to check our opening times and availability before visiting our Centre.* We provide free and confidential information and support to people living with cancer and their families. We also signpost to other services who can provide support such as complementary therapies and Welfare advice. Please call or drop into the centre.
- Cancer information materials
- Financial support
- Internet use available
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Benefits Advice
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Self Help & Support Groups
- Volunteering activities
Monday to Friday am - 4pm. Amid the Covid-19 virus it is advisable to phone the centre ahead of your journey.