If you are affected by cancer, or are worried about cancer we can offer you high quality information and support in a relaxed, comfortable environment . We also offer Reiki (Complementary Therapy), Benefits Advice from a Macmillan Citizens Advice Caseworker in a weekly “Drop In” session and referral to Department for Works and Pensions for help with form filling.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Complementary therapies
- Internet use available
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
- Benefits Advice
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Other services
- Signposting to other services
Monday to Friday 09.00 -16.00 apart from Bank Holidays.