We offer a free information and support service for anyone affected by cancer. You may have cancer yourself, care for someone with cancer, work as a health professional or simply want to know more about cancer. We can offer; a confidential one to one support service, information on all aspects of living with cancer and treatments, stress management and relaxation tips, nutritional and dietary advice, the opportunity to meet others in a similar situation through our groups and courses, links to national organisations, a travel pack for patients having treatment in Edinburgh, information on travel insurance, maps and directions to other hospitals, and details of local complementary therapists. Wheelchair access is available.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Complementary therapies
- Dietary therapy
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
- Benefits Advice
- Self Help & Support Groups
- Signposting to other services
- User groups
- Volunteering activities
Monday to Friday 10.00-16.00.