Ask your politician to #RaiseAMug. We need every politician’s support so cancer doesn’t become the forgotten ‘C'.
We want the Government to publish a plan showing how cancer treatment will return as soon as possible. We need urgent action and commitments to:
- address the backlog in cancer diagnosis, treatment and care
- guarantee the NHS will have the resources it needs to meet increased demand in the coming months
- make sure every person diagnosed with cancer has the fully personalised care they need.
We know that there are millions of people living with cancer who still need the right care, treatment and support right now. We’ve created this guide to help you to take action if you think you are not receiving the right care.
- Sign up as a campaigner to help us make sure cancer doesn’t become the forgotten ‘C’.
- You can also post a message on our Wall of Support below to let people living with cancer know that they are not alone.