Our web chat is down
We’re currently experiencing problems with our web chat service. We’re sorry if you’re trying to speak to someone online. Our team are working hard to get it back up and running as soon as possible.
In the meantime, you can:
- Cancer and coronavirus - The One Cancer Voice group of charities has developed some frequently answered questions about the coronavirus.
- Cancer types A-Z - Find out about the different types of cancer, including risk factors, symptoms, tests and treatment.
- Diagnosis - We have information about the different tests and scans that you might have if you’re worried about cancer. We also have help, practical advice and information to help you understand your diagnosis.
- Treatment - We know that starting treatment for cancer isn’t easy. To help you prepare, we have information about the different types of treatment, what to expect, the options available to you and how to cope.
- Supporting someone with cancer - If your partner, family member, friend or colleague has cancer, there can be a lot to think about. You might be a carer, or just want to help. We have information to help you with the practical, emotional and financial impacts of supporting someone with cancer.