This group supports everyone affected by cancer.
Evidence has shown that many people living with cancer have unmet needs following treatment whilst others have to deal with the consequence of treatment. People Living with and Beyond Cancer (LWABC) face numerous physical, psychological, social, spiritual and financial issues ,this consequence includes chronic physical conditions including pain, fatigue, psychological conditions including depression and anxiety, financial concerns due to the inability to work, and social concerns including isolation and lack of self-esteem. The aim of the service is to provide an initial holistic needs assessment for patients and their carers who are LWABC. This will then lead to a personalised package of care based on individual needs to improve health, wellbeing and quality of life. We offer one to one support from a nurse specialist or a support worker .Group sessions, peer support, physical activity sessions, fatigue management and other support options. Please get in touch if you would like further information or to make a referral.
- Benefits Advice
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Complementary therapies
- Dietary therapy
- Financial support
- Home visiting
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Other services
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Self Help & Support Groups
- Signposting to other services
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- User groups
- Volunteering activities
- Written resources in other languages
North East Lincolnshire
8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Haley Jones on 01472250623 (8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday)