NGS Macmillan Wellbeing Centre in Bristol
The centre is here to help anyone affected by cancer, whether you:
- have just been diagnosed
- are in the middle of, or have finished treatment
- are a friend, family member or carer of someone with cancer.
The Centre is also a hub for the Recovery Package at North Bristol NHS Trust. The Recovery Package enables people living with cancer to take a more active role in their care. It gives people the right information and support at the right time, and the tools and confidence to manage their health.
Please note: due to COVID-19, the centre is currently running a virtual support service with some face to face sessions by appointment only. Visit the North Bristol NHS Trust website for the latest information.
The range of support offered at the centre includes:
- information leaflets
- advice and support
- relaxed area to have refreshments and talk
- information and support groups
- quiet rooms for one to one support
- care planning with a Macmillan Cancer Support Worker*
- health and wellbeing events*
- breast prosthesis fitting*
- psychological support*
- benefits advice*
- complementary therapies*
- arts on Referral*.
*By appointment only.
How we can help
Chat online anonymously to others who understand what you are going through. Our community is available 24/7 and has dedicated forums where you can get advice and ask our experts.