The Macmillan Information & Support Centre is for anyone affected by cancer. It is located in the Beatson Cancer Centre in Glasgow.
The Centre is managed by an NHS Macmillan Healthcare Professional, supported by NHS and Glasgow Life Volunteers.
What we can offer you:
- Emotional support in a private environment to talk through your concerns
- Time to look at all your needs to make sure you get the right help
- Information on living with cancer, treatment and side effects
- Signposting to support services locally and nationally
- Practical information on travel insurance, and hair loss
- Information on talking to adults and children, diet and nutrition
- Signposting to support groups, health and social care services
- Referral to benefits services