We’re currently out of office, we’re sorry if you’re trying to get a call back.
The call back form is available on
- Weekdays: between 8am and 6pm
- Weekends: between 10am and 4pm
In the meantime, you can:
Here are some links to information on our website that you may find useful:
- Cancer and coronavirus - The One Cancer Voice group of charities has developed some frequently answered questions about the coronavirus.
- Cancer types A-Z - Find out about the different types of cancer, including risk factors, symptoms, tests and treatment.
- Diagnosis - We have information about the different tests and scans that you might have if you’re worried about cancer. We also have help, practical advice and information to help you understand your diagnosis.
- Treatment - We know that starting treatment for cancer isn’t easy. To help you prepare, we have information about the different types of treatment, what to expect, the options available to you and how to cope.
- Supporting someone with cancer - If your partner, family member, friend or colleague has cancer, there can be a lot to think about. You might be a carer, or just want to help. We have information to help you with the practical, emotional and financial impacts of supporting someone with cancer.
- Online Community - An anonymous network of people affected by cancer which is free to join. Share experiences, ask questions and talk to people who understand.