Expert training exclusively for your organisation’s managers and HR team.
- Three hours
- Up to 15 participants
- £970 for a private sector organisation
- £820 for a public or third sector organisation
Our experts have specifically developed our Cancer in your workplace masterclass for line managers and HR professionals.
It will equip them with the skills and knowledge they need to provide high-quality support to an employee with cancer or a colleague who is caring for a loved one with cancer.
On top of this, it also covers the latest employment law to ensure legal obligations are always met.
- Cancer treatment and side effects and the impact they can have on a person and their work.
- How to talk about cancer and listen effectively.
- How to support the needs of an employee who is caring for someone with cancer.
- Reasonable workplace adjustments to support someone affected by cancer.
- Supporting a bereaved person or someone nearing the end of life.
- The Equality Act and the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Where to access information and support to help an employee with cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic.