How we can help
From mortgages to pensions and insurance to savings, we can identify what options are open to you and help you understand them. We want to make it clear and simple so that you can make decisions about your personal finances at this difficult time.
- Help you think through practical options such as taking early retirement to look after a loved one.
- Review your mortgage and help you work out your options if you're struggling to keep up with repayments.
- Guide you through an insurance claims process and explain the options available to you.
- Help you make a budget and work out the sums.
- Give you a better understanding of financial products and how they work and make financial jargon easier to understand.
Whatever your needs, our specialist team will support you to make financial decisions that are right for you and those close to you.
Call the team free* on 0808 808 00 00.
Alternatively for useful tips, information and guidance on everyday finances use our short and confidential finance guide.
Getting in touch
To speak to a Macmillan financial guide call free* on 0808 808 00 00,Monday to Friday 9am–8pm, or email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or why not request a call-back? That way you’ll have time to prepare any paperwork so it’s on hand when we talk.
You can request a call back by completing the online form below and one of our financial guides will call you back on the date and at the time of your choice. (This service is only available during office hours.)
If you are unavailable when we call, we might leave a message on your voicemail or with whoever picks up the phone. If you do not want us to leave a message it will be best for you to call the service directly.
* see information about calling our support line from a mobile.