When you nominate a team or individual for an award, you will:
- Gain industry-level recognition for an individual or team among their professional community, peers and the public
- Highlight best practice in your area, which exceeds the high standards expected of Macmillan professionals
- Support your nominees to measure and evaluate their impact (data that is integral for future service development)
- Provide the opportunity for nominees to commit to a rigorous judging process, including a live presentation, for their personal development
- All shortlisted nominations receive feedback, which can help to develop and further advance their practice
- Finalists are invited to the awards ceremony
- Winners receive an award, certificate and PR opportunities.