Our 2019 National Learning and Development programme for Macmillan professionals is now live. We have many courses in the UK to support you in your role.
To find out what's available, please visit LearnZone. Places are allocated on a first come first served basis, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Introduction to coaching (foundation level)
This practical workshop is designed to introduce you to some of the principles of coaching and offer tools to support you in self-management conversations with the cancer patients you work with. It is relevant to the wider cancer workforce and volunteers.
This workshop will:
- enable you to consider what coaching is (and isn’t)
- support your understanding and practice of some of the underlying skills of coaching
- introduce you to using some coaching tools and models
- enable you to see and experience coaching in action
- invite you to reflect on how you might use some of the basic skills of coaching.
Date and time: Wednesday 9 October 9.30am - 4.30pm
There plenty more courses to choose from ranging from Advance Care Planning to Cancer in the workplace.
To view the full range of available courses, please visit LearnZone.Close