Our Lung Cancer Support group meets on 4th Wednesday of each month at our local community fire station hub. Crewe Rd, Crewe CW1 6DS. Sometimes we have talks by health professionals, other times we just meet for a chat to help support each other. We have a couple of social events each year including afternoon tea and a Christmas meal. We welcome all who have been affected by lung cancer and their families and friends.
CATCH YOUR BREATH supports, Adults, Carers, Patients, Relatives, Men and Women.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Complementary therapies
- Dietary therapy
- Financial support
- Hospital visiting
- Professional counselling
- Support from Health Professionals
- Written resources in other languages
Please call or email for futher information
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Sharon Burgess, Lynn Thomas, Joanne Wilson, Sue Stubbs on 01270 612598 (01270 612598)
- Not applicable