Eating well can help to boost your energy levels. Here are some useful hints:
- Keep a diary of what and when you eat every day to see if you have more energy after certain meals.
- Try to take advantage of the times when your appetite is best.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- If your taste changes, try different foods or eat the foods that taste best to you.
- Ask your doctor or nurse for any booklets or leaflets that give dietary advice.
- Ask your doctor to refer you to a dietitian, who can give you helpful ideas.
Our eating well section has more information on coping with eating difficulties caused by cancer or its treatment.