Carers Support Centre's range of services include a confidential telephone information and advice line, carers' magazine, carers' emergency card, one-to-one casework support, carers' groups, activities for carers to take time out, regular breaks and training courses. We also work to identifiy and support carers in hospital and GP settings through our health team and support carers to get into - and stay in - employment. Our mission is to promote the rights and improve the quality of life of children and adult family carers in Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
The group supports carers; relatives; children whose relative has cancer and parents of children or young adults with cancer.
- Home visiting
- Professional counselling
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Spoken interpretation service
- Telephone helpline
Bristol and South Gloucestershire
09.00 - 17.00
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Carersline on 0117 965 2200 Young Carers Team 0117 958 9980 Office hours (Mon to Thurs 10am -1pm and 2pm -4 pm; Fri 10am - 1pm)