If you're affected by cancer and you're looking for someone to turn to, you may want to know that there are trained people ready to listen to you in your local area.
Drop in library supports everybody.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Internet use available
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Support from Health Professionals
Every Friday – 10.30am – 2.30pm temporarily at Giffnock Library from 27 March until further notice
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Conor O’Boyle on 0141 577 4149