Volunteer Led Drop Ins (to give information and support, including signposting to other groups as appropriate for needs) – Carnoustie Library – Tuesdays 10am-11am and Thursdays 2pm-3pm Meet People Like You (facilitated by a volunteer, opportunity to gain peer support within the community) – Carnoustie Library – Tuesday 11am-12.30pm
The service support anyone looking for information about cancer.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Written resources in other languages
Tuesdays 10am to 1pm and Thursdays 2pm to 3pm.
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Judith Crawford or Christine Sharp on 01307 492465