As-Suffa Outreach and Macmillan Cancer Support are working together to make a difference to people affected by cancer in the UK’s second largest city, Birmingham. We are providing culturally sensitive, practical and emotional help in local languages such as, Mirpuri, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali and Arabic, which is delivered in a safe and confidential environment. We are keen to hear from individuals from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds and their families, who have been affected by cancer to understand their experiences. To access help and advice or to find out more about how to get involved, please get in touch with our friendly outreach team.
Group supports everybody.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Financial support
- Internet use available
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Written resources in other languages
We can support individuals who live in the Birmingham or Solihull area.
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Yassar Taj on 0121 285 2777 or Kafilla Munir 07458 064 543