FWT are working to raise awareness of cancer amongst BME community groups living in Coventry. We offer culturally sensitive advice in local languages, for Black, Asian and ethnic women affected by cancer. Come along and join us for a cup of tea and a friendly chat in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu Guajarati and English. We meet on the first Thursday of the month between 10:00am -12.00pm at the FWT Centre.
We offer support and advice around all cancers and specialise in supporting women from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Internet use available
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Written resources in other languages
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.