Let’s talk Hope provides support to people who have had cancer or survived cancer, as well as their families and friends in a relaxed and friendly environment, support will be delivered by our purposely trained team. Our group meets on the last Saturday of each month between 10.30 - 12.30pm at Greets Green Access Centre, Tildasley Sreett, West Bromwich B70 9SJ. We also have a Facebook page, Let’s Talk Hope in Sandwell
Group supports everybody.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Internet use available
- Support from Health Professionals
- Written resources in other languages
All of Sandwell
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Ameena Muflihi on 0121 525 3909 (Mon - Fri 9am to 5 pm)
- Not applicable