Our group meets at Le Grandes Courtils, Longue Rue, St Martins GY4 6PJ every 3 months. Visiting speakers attend and patients stories take place.
Leukaemia and Lymphoma
Group supports everyone.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Dietary therapy
- Financial support
- Home visiting
- Hospital visiting
- Internet use available
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- John Hooker on 01481 253267 (Anytime)
- Facebook: Guernsey Lymphoma and Leukaemia Support Group