The group meets every 2 weeks at the Bangladeshi Women’s Association centre, Wellington Road, Tipton, DY4 8RS on Friday morning from 10.00 - 12.30. The Sisters Circle is made up of 10-15 ladies who meet and socialise to discuss and share their experiences around anxiety and depression and related health issues such as women’s health and cancer. We also have occasional speakers on different health-related issues.
Groups supports: Everyone
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
- Written resources in other languages
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.