The Hummingbird Centre provide support for those who have been affected by cancer by offering an array of activities, complementary therapies, councelling, courses, financial guidance, friendship, understanding, we encourage you to take control of your journey rather than the journey control you. We also have a beauty room to help with image, hair, a private bra service, animal therapy, mindfulness classes and private sessions. Or you can just pop along for a cuppa and a chat with the sounds of laughter just to take you away from it all for a short while. It does not matter if you are waiting for diagnosis, ongoing treatment, bereavement, loss, trying to get back on track we are here to support and guide all the family, friends and colleagues.
The centre supports everybody.
- Benefits Advice
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Complementary therapies
- Dietary therapy
- Equipment loan
- Financial support
- Home visiting
- Hospital visiting
- Internet use available
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Other services
- Professional counselling
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Self Help & Support Groups
- Signposting to other services
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Transport service
- User groups
- Volunteering activities
- Written resources in other languages
Bicester and Surrounding Villages
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Mechelle Harris on 01869 244244 or Michelle Peterson Tues 10.00am to 4.00pm & Fri