The Fylde Coast Breast Cancer Support group meet on the second Wednesday of every month at The Cube in Poulton-le-Fylde from 6.30pm-8pm. Tea and coffee are available and there is also a bar in the venue. The group is a friendly place for people with breast cancer to meet others and provide support to one-another. Groups are often attended by health care professionals or outside services. Information on upcoming cancer events is distributed at each support group.
Breast cancer in women, Breast cancer DCIS and Breast cancer secondary
A support group for people affected by breast cancer to meet others and provide support to one-another.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Support from Health Professionals
- Written resources in other languages
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Hannah McKearnen on 07879428970 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm)
- Not applicable