If you have been affected by cancer, as a patient, carer, relative or friend, and would like to join a sociable and free group while getting some fresh air, please come along!Our group meets on the 4th Thursday of every month (except December) at 1pm. We meet outside the Café at Stanley Park. Please wear clothing and footwear appropriate to the weather, and arrive 10-15 minutes early if it is your first walk with us. Each event will be supported by a Macmillan Professional.
2018 walk dates: 25 January, 22 February, 22 March, 26 April, 24 May, 28 June, 26 July, 23 August, 27 September, 25 October, 22 November.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Hannah McKearnen on 07879428970 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm )