The support group meets on the second Tuesday of every month 1pm-3pm (except August). Our meetings are held at Our Lady of Lourdes, RC Church, 36 Uttoxeter Road, Micklover (free car parking). All men and family/carers are welcome. Lunch and refreshments are provided. We also have a speaker at each meeting which is arranged by the Clinical Nurse Specialists.
Group supports Everybody
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Dietary therapy
- Financial support
- Professional counselling
- Support from Health Professionals
- Written resources in other languages
Derbyshire area and beyond
Please see description for details
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Kathy Keegan-O’Kane & Rachael Haines on 01332 789164 (Mon-Sun)