A relaxed, informal opportunity for people affected by cancer to meet over a cup of coffee or tea with people who have been through, or are going through similar experiences. Café Club is held on 2nd Friday of each month from 12.00 – 2.00 pm and is open to all adults (18+) affected by cancer, their partners, family, or friends from Sudbury and surrounding villages.
- Cancer information materials
- Self Help & Support Groups
- Signposting to other services
- Support from Health Professionals
South Suffolk/North Essex
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Ruth and Phil Worsley on 01787 370978