The Knit and Natter group meets every Monday afternoon 14:00-16:00 in the Information and Support Centre at University Hospital Llandough. The group welcomes patients, staff, family and the local community. Wool and needles are available.
Knit and Natter offer support to everybody affected by all cancers.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Written resources in other languages
Please call or email for futher information
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Sarah Davies on 07973715912 (Volunteers- 029 20716311)