All our health walks are 30 minutes long, open to all, both people affected by cancer, their partners, families, carers and anyone wanting to improve their health through walking. There will be the option to stay for tea and coffee afterwards in the park cafe giving people the opportunity to catch up, meet new people and find new support networks. All of our walks are ran by volunteers who are all trained walk leaders. The walk dates, times and locations are as follows: Castle Park, Frodsham, WA6 6SE. Meet inside the park at the conservatory entrance to Castle Park house.
Brio Leisure and Macmillan, West Cheshire supports everyone.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Home visiting
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
Please call or email for further information
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Nichola Allison on 01244 621990 or Ceri Shotton 01244 886887