*Due to COVID 19 all meetings are temporarily suspended.* We meet bi- montly on a monday, usually the first monday of the monrth at 13:00-15:00 at St Peters Pavillion, Hurst street, Hindley, WN2 . Presentations by a variety of speakers. Feedback services and support for each other.
Head & neck cancers and Oesophageal (gullet) cancer
Upper GI support group, support everybody including, adults, carers, patients, relatives, men, women, bisexual, gay and lesbian who have been affected by Oesophageal, head and neck cancer.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Complementary therapies
- Financial support
- Hospital visiting
- Internet use available
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Written resources in other languages
Wigan and Leigh
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Christine Peel, Ann Anderton or Laura Moss on 01942 773459 (01942 773459)
- Not applicable