Currently meeting online due to the COVID 19 crisis.
Rising Voices Wessex are community choirs for people whose lives have been affected by cancer. We have two choirs that meet weekly in Bournemouth and Poole. If you have cancer, had cancer or support someone with cancer you are very welcome to attend one or both choirs. Just come along and join in the fun. Note: During the Covid 19 crisis we are continuing to meet online.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Internet use available
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Transport service
Wessex - that includes Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire
please email or call for more details
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Dedicated group phone number on 07500676083 (Anytime)