A group providing support to those affected by oesophogeal and stomach cancer.
Oesophageal (gullet) cancer and Stomach cancer
The group meet on the last Wednesday of the month, (excluding December) at Nightingale house, Whiston Hospital, at 6pm. There is free parking, light refreshments, the meetings are informal, but at most of them there are talks from health professionals, and a representative of Macmillan attends every meeting.
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Complementary therapies
- Financial support
- Home visiting
- Hospital visiting
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
Merseyside and parts of Cheshire
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- John Pennington on 01744 752 309 or 07925023967 6pm and 10pm Monday to Friday. All day Saturday and Sunday. Withheld or unavailable numbers will not be answered. (Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm)