Due to COVID restrictions there area no face to face meetings at the moment.* The group meets on the second Wednesday of the month from 1pm til 4pm and is facilitated by Tracey Heslop, Upper GI Nurse Specialist at Tameside Hospital. We have talks from health professionals and cater to both patients and carers, we also have regular social events.
Oesophageal (gullet) cancer and Stomach cancer
Here to provide practical advice & Support to people affected by Upper GI cancers, Oesophageal (gullet) cancer and Stomach cancer.
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Complementary therapies
- Dietary therapy
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Written resources in other languages
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Tracey Heslop on 0161 922 4166 (Monday-Friday 7 am - 6 pm)