Provides a safe and confidential environment for men and their partners or supporters to discuss their concerns and experiences with other gay and bisexual men dealing with prostate cancer. Trans women affected by prostate cancer are also welcome.
Meetings held first Saturday of each month 2pm - 4pm. WE ARE CURRENTLY MEETING OVER ZOOM DUE TO COVID-19 AND THE NECESSITY OF SOCIAL DISTANCING AND SHIELDING. Please ring or email for details.
- Cancer information materials
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
Manchester and surrounds of Lancashire, Cheshire, West Yorkshire and beyond
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Bill/Tony/Dave on 07944 886043 / 07841 7052163 / 07941 271731 (please mention Out with Prostate Cancer when calling)