Provides a safe and confidential environment for men and their partners and/or supporters to discuss their concerns and experiences with other gay and bisexual men and trans women dealing with prostate cancer. Trans women affected by prostate cancer are also welcome. As some people may not be able to travel to Manchesterto attend the meetings, attendees are welcome to take part using Skype (username:owprostateca)
Meetings held first Saturday of each month 2pm - 4pm
- Cancer information materials
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
Based in Manchester but keen to work with men from any UK mainland area
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Martin Wells on 07764 741366 Helpline: 0800 035 5302