Informed meetings held the last Friday of each month from 7-9.30pm to give support, advice and friendship, often with a well-being theme. Activities have included talks on reflexology, yoga, aromatherapy, lymphoedema, etc.
Breast cancer in women, Breast cancer DCIS, Breast cancer in men and Breast cancer secondary
Services provided include: Breast, Befriending, Bereavement Support, Cancer information materials, Cancer information materials in other languages, Equipment loan, Home visiting, Information, Professional counselling, Provision for deaf/hard of hearing, Provision for learning difficulties, Provision for visually impaired, Spoken interpretation service, Support from Health Professionals, Telephone helpline, Transport service
- Bereavement support
- Cancer information materials
- Cancer information materials in other languages
- Equipment loan
- Home visiting
- Professional counselling
- Provision for deaf/hard of hearing
- Provision for learning difficulties
- Provision for visually impaired
- Spoken interpretation service
- Support from Health Professionals
- Telephone helpline
- Transport service
Meet last Friday of the month, except December.
Interested in joining us?
Just come along to our next meeting, or get in touch with us on the details below.
Find out more:
- Maria Rojas on 01736 752232 or Anna Burton 01736 710678 (Mon-Fri, 09.00 - 17.00)